Thursday, April 15, 2010

love you rossi

Today Aakanksha asked me why my gtalk status is '46'? I asked her to type 46 in google and see. ;)
First result is 'Valentino Rossi' and second is 'the number between 45 and 47'!!!

'What if I had never tried it' is his autobiography. Got to read few pages on Amazon. Quite interesting, or may be I was just overwhelmed by the fact that I was reading something written by Rossi!, the person whose mere name turns my hands into fists with a sudden need to grab the handlebars of my bike and tear the road with eqaully brutal sound. OK, most of my readers won't be able to relate to this, so i won't stretch the topic more.
Read some reviews and found that its not a 'great' book 'as a book', but the fact that its about 'the god on two wheels' needs no reviews by us mortals. For me, the review by wife of some lucky husband felt more justified/appropriate/convincing or whatever.
So the point is, if someone is looking for a gift for me, its on Amazon! :)

Ohh and by the way, very interesting information as good as his autobiography is available on his official website here. Check that for his childhood stories with his father and some rare pics.
And the book is here.
:)
Its 5:30pm... I can happily grab the bars now... ;)
YO rossiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....

No comments: