Sunday, March 14, 2010

I wanna fly high with u baby

Quite a boring sunday, though I spent a lot of time washing, polishing my bike thoroughly. Also opend and assembled as many parts of it as possible.

The tiny ceiling fan in my bedroom has stopped working. So I have managed to occupy some space on the sofa in living room. Just booted my laptop and found this old video, so watched it. From this place I can actually see three movies simultaneously as Kiran and Sid are also watching something on their respective laptops. I guess Kiran is watching something really hilarious, as we are regularly distracted by his laughter-quakes. There is nothing much interesting to share on the blog, but I have really nothing to do now! Kiran offered me few movies, but his descriptions didn't encourage me to watch them. e.g. He said, "bhavin, watch this movie 'my sassy girl'. its really good yarrrrr... u will cry at the end!"

Anyway, enjoy this video. Nothing so great, but it has bikes, babes and beaches. :)

UPDATE: After around 30 minutes (as per sid it was an hour) of my voluntary efforts to try to 'keep reading signs of my (shakira's) body', I have also found that the movie running on Sid's laptop is..... 'My sassy girl'!!! Congrats Kiran. Here is link to sid's blog about the movie, though he has said hardly anything about the movie actually!

1 comment:

Siddhartha Joshi said...

the video is hugely entertaining and so is the post :)