Tuesday, May 26, 2009

When going gets tough, the tougher gets GOAing...

It's been a long time I didn't go anywhere other than office!!! I miss those nice winter sunday morning rides to places around ahmedabad... I still miss the great trip to Kutch... I miss those longg hours spent at the bandra kurla bust stop with satish and amit... i miss photography, I miss ( actually I don't) the never ending 'joke' (!!!) by vijay on way back to ahmedabad from fruitless trip to Alang...
I am working... and working... am I? don't know... needed a break... and this should be the perfect one...
:)
GOAing tomorrow!!! :)
(mannnn it's been 3 days and I haven't even seen my bike :( :( )

4 comments:

MahaBHARAThi said...

Hii Bhavin!How are you?
Its too good that you are going to GOA for relaxation.Njoyyyyy the trip.

M said...

how was the goa trip? i am sure great. write about it too.

:)

M said...

bhavin,
tell me one thing,
how is the black of your webpage different than mine. yours is like 90%?

bhavin said...

@ meenu: hahaha.. ya its different!!! may be 90%
will write bout trip once i collect all pics..