Tuesday, May 12, 2009

moving fingers

This post is dedicated to the 'moving fingers' of Teamea. :)
"moving fingers' was a nice blog to read and I loved all the poetic part of it. Just like every blog has its own identity and style, 'rhythm' as I understand, was the theme for this blog. Not just in the name (and the pic above ;) ), this theme was reflected in every post in some or other way, in variety of topics, in her perception of life, in memories and and the current issues, in love for her language and respect for culture. It was indeed run by 'moving fingers'!
It's beyond my wisdom to understand what it means when you stop a blog! Whats exactly that one stops? Anyway, I wish atleast fingers are moving, even if we couldn't see them dancing... :)
Don't stop expressing, He has given you something special, appreciate it in the best possible way. Do write... for yourself (and mail it to me... heheheheh ;)

4 comments:

Pratima Khadke said...

I told her teamea the same way!! I totally agree with you bhavin..i miss teamea's blog..tea..pls start writing..get into the action girl!!

Pratima Khadke said...

true bhavin..i agree with u totally!! even i miss her blog... pls tea start again.... ur fans are missing u :)

M said...

I have missed teamea's writing equally. Any idea how and when she plans to get back to it?

bhavin said...

@Meenu: :)
ask her, she writes but doesn't blog. Let her know.