Saturday, May 23, 2009

'halo' who is this?

Everybody has a distinct way of saying 'halo' on phone. This is how some of my friends say halo and what I feel when they say it!:

  • AR: Did I call some phone enquiry number? Your 'halo' (actually 'bolo') sounds like "what do u want?"
  • DS: Am I standing in front of you? Your 'halo' (actually 'heyyyyyy bhavinnnnn') is more like a hug! I like it buddy ;)
  • KG: Ohh did I wake you up? Your 'halo' (actually 'haan bol bhavin') comes from somewhere 5 feet away from phone! ;)
  • MB: (now there is lot of variety, so if 'you' call me it's like this) no I didn't do anything... And why is some police officer using ur phone? hahaha.. ( and when 'I' call you) your 'halo' (actually 'hiiiiii kya kar raha hai?) sounds, no, looks like a big smile :)
  • MGh: why did the phone stop ringing? ohh I missed your 'halo' (actually 'kaisa hai pagal? kya kar raha hai? etc etc....) Can you be little louder now? ;)
  • MGo: Mann you are alive!!! Your 'halo' (actually 'oyy bol saale, kaisa hai?') sounds more like a confirmation note, that you are alive and still remember me! ;)
  • PKe: Some marathi underworld/political bhaaiii ! Your 'halo' (actually 'namaskaarrr') sounds like " tell me whats the problem? anybody troubling you? give me their address, I will see" ;)
  • PKh: No matter how girly your 'halo' sounds, I know it's you at the other end of phone!!!
  • SM: You are my senior, a very kind one, and your 'halo' says it!
  • SD: Your 'halo' (actually 'hii bhavinnnn kaisa hai? kya kar raha hai?') somehow manages to make me feel quite happy and good. Nice... :)
  • SB: Your 'halo' (actually 'bhavinnnnn... kaisa hai?') makes me feel I am seating next to you and discussing something which we left yesterday!!! :)
  • SS: Your 'halo'(and it's 'halo' only) is just the sound of your happy face!! And its quite clear that the happines is because I called you! (rest of the conversation is mostly about you not calling me!!! hahaha)
  • TFC: now most of the time, first call is to fix next proper call!! So for the next call your 'halo' (actully 'hann, bolo') tells me that you are now seating somewhere comfortably and ready to listen to whatever I talk to you and have something to share as well! nice! :)

NICE TALKING TO YOU ALL

:)

4 comments:

M said...

i am not listed :(
but i like the post

Neeru's Corner said...

This one is funnnyyy:)

kiran said...

Hi Bhavin,

Thanks for including my name in it. For those who don't understand, its mentioned as KG. But truly speaking I was able to enjoy only those who's name I am able to guess. It would be better if you could write the full name,and i would enjoy to the fullest.

Divya Dave said...

Hey Bhavin! I just read this post....I can read your blog in my office now ;) good one yaar.....You are so observant!