Friday, January 02, 2009

I feel the need....

A boring afternoon,
overload of stupid work,
going for a meeting in the lunch time,
I pass by the parking lot,
and I feel the need,
the need for a quick ride.

I am back from office at 6pm today!
Standing in my balcony, I look at the bridge jumping swiftly across the river.
i feel cool breeze coming from that new bridge over sabarmati,
as I sip hot tea, I sense blood rushing through my hands to fingers,
and I feel the need,
the need for a long ride.

No new mails in inbox,
nothing happening on orkut.
not a single soul is online!
While youtube is downloading julien dupont's freestyle urban stunts,
I stare at the screen for a while,
and I feel the need,
the need for a crazy ride.

I am having my midnight coffee,
sitting quietly at the middle-gate pillar,
with my baby FZ parked just in front of me.
I can't resist but continue staring at her thirstily,
I don't know if it's coffee or something else!
but I feel the need,
the need for a hard ride!
- Bhavin
(source for the (edited) pic unknown)

No comments: