Monday, January 12, 2009

No, I am not searching for a faster girl, but....

Here it goes again....
Trillium Muir, 382.98km/h on her Suzuki Hayabusa.... becomes the fastest woman on two wheels in the world! Those who have already read a post about Leslie Porterfield who did 374.72km/h on her hayabusa earlier, it's now 28 yr old Trillium Muir who has only 4 years of biking experience, to gain that world's fastest title! It's tough competetion now!!!

This is what she has to say about:

Her first motorcycle ride:

I have been riding for only four years. The first bike I rode was a 1977 Honda 500, around the yard. My brother John ran beside me yelling instructions on how to shift and stop…

riding on the street:

I ride my 2008 Blue/Gold Suzuki Hayabusa on the street. We have some really strict laws in Canada, so I try not to get too carried away. And the potholes are so big, I could get lost in them…

hmmm cooooool........

;)

(from FasterAndFaster blog)

No comments: