Wednesday, December 31, 2008

year 2008



Jan 1 : don't remember!!!
Jan 20: submitted my diploma document. :)
Feb : apply apply, no reply!!! :(
Feb 14: hahahaha
Feb 28: mosh's wedding... and I couldn't go! :(
March: on the verge of leaving hope... am I too demanding and specific about job? :(
March 24: something special.. <3... finally... :) :) :)
March 25: one more special ... my first day of job as a designer... almost the way I wanted!!! :)
April 8: my first designer salary! :)
May 8: started loan repayment. :)
May 25: My first earned gift for my parents' wedding anniversary. :)
May : got my dream gift from mosh... guitar!!! :)
June: Joined guitar classes.. :)
June: attended the only 3 classes after paying for 3 months!!! :(
June: searched a lot for flat on rent! :(
June: Managed to bring my bike form mumbai... hoodibabaaaaa... :)
June 30: almost homeless!!! :(
July 2: shifted in a new flat... surprisingly nice... :) :)
Aug : dnt remember.. routine may be... :(
Sept : searching for a nice gift is a biggggg task... :)
Oct 3: mom and dad came to my flat first time.... made it look like 'home' :)
Oct : sid went his home for treatment of jaundice.... :(
Nov: Sid still not well... and me alone in this big flat! :(
Nov 4: Lord of the streets arrived.. my new sexy bike Yamaha FZ16 :)
Nov : waiting for convocation ceremony and classmates and... ummm... :)
Nov 30: shweta got married!!! damn.... couldnt go there as well... :(
Dec : Pavan's superbike accident... :( :(
Dec 8: convocation.... finally....:)
Dec 8: after a long long time... cried from the bottom of heart... :( :(
Dec : almost everybody I care for is settled... almost... people are struggling to be in touch with each other... not that everyone is happy for everything and everyone... but yes.... things have changed a lot this year... I have started writing on my blog quite regularly instead of writing senti poems (hahah)...
me and sid manage to go for rides almost every sunday.. explore ahmedabad and around.....
So much has happened this year!!!! personally it was a lot better than 2007 for me...
Sometimes we run out of fuel.... manage to search for a nearby fuel station somehow.... and we are ready for next ride....
keep riding.....
:)
Hope to see more :) and less :( this year...
very very happy new year to everybody...
:)

6 comments:

M said...

Every one of these memories had emotions associated with.
that is so overwelming...

Wish you a great year ahead, and many more joyful memories for life.

bhavin said...

thats what memories are about, meenu!!!
wish u the same .. :)

Neeru's Corner said...

Nice sum of 2008...Wish u a happy new year...2009

Siddhartha Joshi said...

very nice bhavin...enjoyed reading it completely!

surprisingly i didn't know abt so many...hahaha! funny esp because we live in the same house :)

and yes u've inspired me to write something similar :)

bhavin said...

I wish I could inspire u to go for longer rides as well!!!
;)

Pratima Khadke said...

nice one bhavin!!I hope this year brings in many happy moments for you :D