Friday, December 05, 2008

wowwwwwwww... :)

It's feeling soooo nice!!!!
:)
finally... the convocation day... :) starting tomorrow morning!!!...
More exciting is the fact that by tomorrow morning all my batchmates will be around!!!!
Great fun it will be... and I am so excited! The place which suddenly had lost some emotional connection will regain the emotional attachment.. atleast for next few days... and new memories for even more days... Actually I am feeling so nice since yesterday evening... when I tried my new traditional convocation outfit.. :)
This reminds me of some not so exciting things...
1. I still haven't baught pair of chappals,
2. have to do that registration thingie for convocation
3. Have to collect the silk stole from admin dept (that means I also hv to keep Rs. 1000 ready)
4. I have to wash the extra bedsheets for our family guests!
5. Have to render those extra mattresses ready for use (little confused what exactly it means!)
6. wash my bike ! :)
7. clean our house...
8. swadanusar namak ( means anything else as required!)
And I am still so happy!!!!
wowwwwww....

3 comments:

M said...

great, i am so happy for all, and sometimes unhappy. and somehow excited even at such a distance :)

Neeru's Corner said...

Hehehehe...lucky chap...I never got a chance to go to my convocation...:(

bhavin said...

Neeru,
even I didn't go to my Engineering graduation convocation... but this one is unique and very exclusive... If it had not been NID, most of us wouldn't have tried their best to attend it, even our two honeymoon couples just within first week of their marrige!!!
It's our second home... and we don't need reasons to be there...
:)