Monday, October 19, 2009

Return of Fido Dido

I really don't remember who gave me this name some 4 years ago, bu it must be either Divya or Abhishek in my product design class. I remember it was not just because of my structure (or whatever you call it), but my hair style at that time too! Or if it was given to me by Snehal, then it must be because of the way I used to look in the morning, standing in the passage of our NID hostel trying to wake up (or sleep there), with all my long and crazy hair trying to jump out of my head in all the possible directions, and I remember I had shorts similar to Fido Dido then. Snehal used to lol at me every morning while saying 'good morning bhaviiiinnnn...' :)
Ohh, and how can I forget the fido dido sketched by mosh on front cover of my first sketchbook in NID? It was a lot of fun then... teasing, fighting enjoying, forgetting we were there for post graduation and not for primary schooling!!!
I had actually forgotten all this. and may be even those who named me Fidi Dido too might have forgotten. But I was wrong. Today my brother Nikhil contributed to my collection of keychains, by gifting me this white Fido Dido keychain!!!
Small things matter... so much!
:)

1 comment:

Siddhartha Joshi said...

awesome! u look atmost like him (except for the hair)...and the guitar!!! waah waah waah!

:)