Friday, October 02, 2009

Dang, it's so slow!!!

(note: dang - damn, interj. Used to express dissatisfaction or annoyance)

Today I am feeling so nice! :) Yes one reason being that it was a nice holiday yesterday, which started with watching a very entertaining movie and ended with very tasty food cooked at home by anup and mosh (ghosh)... I still can't believe she actually did!!! But thats a different topic... What made me feel so nice today morning is nothing else but my bike ride to office! Mannn I was actually riding at 70 inside city!!! I couldnt believe that I am still able to do it after riding at 35 kmph max for last few days! Dang, I did it! hahahah
Ok to make the whole picture lttle clear, I must tell you that like many girls, miss Nidhi Dang (the actual Dang and not damn) had always complained about the small and too tall pillion seat of my bike (FZ16). More than that she also had always complained that I ride too fast (read: 45kmph). So recently she declared no matter what, she is not going to be my pillion rider. And thats when dear god decided to put her in situations which demanded her being my pillion rider! :)
Now looking at miss Dang, who has a long list of secret (and some open) admirers, this should be a very good opportunity for any biker... like me... ;)
But Riding all the time at 30-35kmph!!!!!!! On a Yamaha!!!! Dang, it's so slow!!! I tried my best to be a good boy for this virgo and kept riding at 35.... with all splendors and victors overtaking from my left and right, activa girls and scooty babes running over my baby FZ, making way for all the faster entities... I kept riding at 35... unknowingly even when I was riding alone!!!
At the end of every ride (read:journey) i felt like I had been a really good boy and just to confirm (not impress) I tried asking if she was comfortable now? But dang!!!! I could see her happily nodding to sid's "bahoot bhagaayaa na?"
With memory of my morning rides, a KTM sticker on helmet, MV Agusta on tank, and a Ducati in mind, I may be seen riding my Yamaha at 35kmph again with someone like Nidhi...
Dang!!! thats life...

8 comments:

Siddhartha Joshi said...

hahahahahahaha! and again hahahahahahaha! do u seriously think you can survive this????

and hahahahaha! again :)

Siddhartha Joshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nidhi Dang said...

bhavin!!!! wht is dis???? nt dne yaaaa!!!!!

bhavin said...

You want me to edit this Nidhi? Which portion?
;)

Siddhartha Joshi said...

edit? i think its close to perfection :)

M said...

:) i enjoyed the read.

Neeru's Corner said...

Must say lucky miss N.D...seems like some familiarity wrt our names ;)

bhavin said...

@neeru: hahah good one miss Neelam Dhar... :)
And this day must be written in golden letters in blogging history... the two kasmhmiree girls are suddenly back to blogging after ages!!!