Monday, September 14, 2009

Cut/Copy PAST

I don't know why I am posting this (now) old video today, may be because of lack of material to share on the blog!

The footage was shot in Jan-feb 2006 mostly in the product design studio in National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad and this video was compiled in Nov 2006 for my part of 'saturday activity' at Elephant Strategy + Design, pune. The founders of Elephant, Ashish, Ashwini Deshpande, Sudhir Sharma who are ex-NIDians, were very happy and overwhelmed to watch it then. Today (not literally), I know why. It goes beyond making me nostalgic, to make me think... don't know exactly about what, the past or the future? It's quite interesting to watch where life takes us with time... even without taking to places!

Enjoy this all smiles video named 'missing u all'. Interestingly I had named it so when I was still part of NID and had almost an year to spend with 'all'. And today?... hahahahah...

(It may take a little long to load this video.)

5 comments:

Siddhartha Joshi said...

our worlds have changed so much since then...can we all even relate to this still?

but yes lots of smiles still :)

bhavin said...

@sid: it hugely depends on what the word 'WE' means today!

Siddhartha Joshi said...

yup u r right...
sadly i can't define this 'we' at all!

Divya Dave said...

ah! It feels sooooooooo Nostalgic.....just saw the video again today. I of course like the video but i must say that i hate seeing it now, because i get toooooo nostalgic and shaky after seeing it....can't believe we were actually their in that moment....Is it ok to feel like this sometimes?

bhavin said...

@Divya: yes, its absolutely ok to feel like that... actually thats what I have tried to express while writing this post. Its about time!!!..