Tuesday, August 05, 2008

rossi must ride......

Its been 4 months I havent posted anything here.... not that nothing happened worth it.... or may be it was so much that I couldn't put it in words here... I know this is not a right excuse for blogger, but when I look back I feel I talked so much to myself during all this time! May be it was a very critical transition phase for me... from a student to a professional... from a PDit to NIDian... from senior to supersenior.... from a son to a responsible son.... and so many other simultaneous transitions! There was lot worth writing about.... but I couldn't... rather I didn't... I have no explanation.
Now everything in professional as well as personal life seems to have become routine. All the excitements as well as worries of this new phase have become part of this routine. And then there is this realization of myself beyond all these. These things which I am supposed to get excited or worried about... decided by myself or by others or just by my being in that particular situations! But there is still one 'me' who is something beyond all these, 'me' who has again rediscovered the joy of riding, the joy of writing, the joy of being myself! It's the same person who had lot of complains about his old bike, its weak brakes, mad ahmedabad traffic etc some 2-3 months ago, it's the same person who is now enjoying every inch of his bike ride in same ahmedabad, the same person who has discovered his inclination towards maneuvering skill than speed of the bike, it's the same person who has again realized the need to stick to his goal and not the momentary path, the person who is back to his visual communications and advertising love!

Yes there are still many things to be rediscovered... And I am sure I will do it before time..... may be one day I will be giving some surprise musical or dance performance to my friends... and ya... it will be surprising for just them, not me! because I am just being rediscovered by myself!!!

1 comment:

Neeru's Corner said...

Hey Bahavin, thanks for visiting my blog and your comments too. I don't belong to any creative industry..:) I just work for an IT firm.

You write well.. Keep it up :) Happy blogging..Keep visiting my blog.