Thursday, August 21, 2008

problems....

I don't have any problem with someone's wrong deeds,
but I certainly have problem with their wrong intentions!
I don't have any problem with someone's lack of knowledge,
but I certainly have problem with their lack of wilingness to know!
I don't have any problem with people with shattered dreams,
but I certainly have problem with those having no dreams!
I don't have any problem working with people having some fears and limits,
but I certainly have problem working with those having no confidence and hope!
I don't have any problem if I have many problems,
but I certainly have problem if I don't enjoy them!
:)

2 comments:

Neeru's Corner said...

Good to know you...even if you don't tell me that, I will certainly visit your blog since reading different blogs is one of my favourite hobbies..:)

Keep it up and keep going :)

teamea said...

nice nice.. very nice:)