Sunday, March 09, 2008

the luggage

just to make the blog live again... an old page from my diary..

Yesterday, while waiting for train on platform with all my heavy luggage, I thought “ek aadmi ka itna saara saman… kaun shadi karega yarrr!!! Double the luggage and much more responsibility etc etc….” And as usual my mom and dad didn’t agree to this…
Today I am in train, standing near door enjoying cool breeze. There is such nice greenery along the track! It looks like from some romantic movie... There are small pathways vanishing in the woods... I start imagining myself following those paths, going just anywhere in the woods, no matter where….
And suddenly I feel that need, the need for a good company! I feel a great need to share this experience…. And I feel that this need is a lot more intense and justified than the need to share sorrows… I feel that I can very well deal with my sorrows, or for that matter… anyone can! One can cry full heartedly when alone, but can’t enjoy the happy moments fully when alone! I need someone… someone with a face expressing ‘my’ happiness… where I can ‘see’ that I am happy… where I can store memories of my happy moments… And this is for what I felt that need for company.. It was not just for following those pathways vanishing in the woods…
We all can carry our own luggage, what we can’t carry on our own is our ‘joy’… and we need ‘someone’ for that… someone who will not just walk with you on that path in the woods, but will tell you how beautiful truly it is! You know how tough life is; you need someone who will tell you, life is beautiful too!!!....
- bhavin
(14/5/2007)

No comments: