Thursday, December 17, 2009

Yamaha FZ16 for Rs. 100 only

Today I baught a Yamaha FZ 16 bike for Rs. 100 only.
Impossible? No, its quite possible here in Ahmedabad.
How I did it? here is the sequence:
1. Parked my bike (1 year old yamaha FZ 16) outside SBI bank alongwith few others already there.
2. went in and dropped the check in drop box, got a statement of account.
3. Came out with my helmet in hand and no bike out there!
4. The GUARD asked me to wait on the opposite side of road where the towing vehicle will come again.
5. I searched for the vehicle along that road.
6. Spotted it with my bike hanging for life on the edge.
7. Stopped those boys and told them that orange Yamaha is mine.
8. that was enough of a proof.
9. I paid Rs. 100 and they DROPPED the bike in middle of road and went (without giving any receipt or waiting to see if it was actually my bike!).
10. Luckily that was actually my bike and I had the key so I could easily ride it away.
11. This way anyone can buy any bike for Rs. 100 from these towing vehicle contract operators.
I am planning to buy a Yamaha R15 now. Some dents on body or silencer may just increase the cost to few more hundreds. Still so cheap!

3 comments:

Siddhartha Joshi said...

wow! this is something man...sad though that i come to know of this through ur blog! but i find even this quite funny :)

Nidhi Dang said...

bhavin! How can u let such things happen to ur love man!!!???? take care of it! and next get me one too..;)

Shivani Gakhar said...

interesting... aim for a car next :P