Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Ruling the LORD...


"Remember remember the 5th november!!!..." :)
Finally, today was my first morning ride to office on my new Yamaha FZ16..
If I have to describe her in just one word, it will be 'EFFORTLESS'.. you think left and she turns left, you just wring the throttle little and it touches 50 before you notice, just after 7km of my ride and at her age of 14hours I feel as if I am using her for ages... yes... thats what I mean.. effortless!!!
Though I couldn't enjoy the ride fully because of my physical condition today, it did assured me of the joy of riding to come in future. She is called 'The lord of the streets...' And what can make one more proud than ruling the lord?...
(more later)

4 comments:

Siddhartha Joshi said...

fuck man...this sounds awesome!
am just plain Jealous!

bhavin said...

hahah..
brother u will get to ride her.. only if u get well fast and come here soon...
aamen...
(by the way, even divya has a new activa now.. we hv suddenly too many vehicles for a good road trip.. this is one more temptation for u... ;)

Neeru's Corner said...

Cool......Congrats dude :)

Aparna said...

HA HA! congratulations!