Thursday, March 08, 2007

feels like heaven…….

gliding at soothing sixty,
and road so straight at rest.
the breeze gets a bit naughty,
and I enjoy it all at my best.

Forget the bike, forget the turn
I try to close my eyes,
and it feels like heaven…….

those beauties and cuties around my bed,
especially the tall one in knitted red.
those fragrant tunes coming from my right
leave no doubt that I am a triumphant knight!

Forget the stitches, forget the sprain
I try opening the swolen eye,
and it feels like heaven!.....

5 comments:

]\[ ][ '][' ][ said...

hmmm.... arent u forgetting green? ;)
very well written...beautiful!

Unknown said...

cheers to the way you took it all in the right stride! totally admire you for that!!!

keep it going!

Aparna said...

hey, loved the optimisim :) keep it going.

Divya Dave said...

haha......only you can write this.......by the way who was the tall one in "knitted red".......i dont remember wearing red that day...;-)

teamea said...

You are brave man! Good for you!