Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Chris Pfeiffer

I remember to have promised neeru that I will also post about the other two bugs (other than rossi I mean) who have bitten me, viz. the 4 time world champ freestyle stunt rider Chris Pfeiffer and the urban trials rider Julien dupont. But what I didn't imagine was, one day I will be posting chris's video shot by myself! But it happened, He is on his Redbull India tour and performed in Mumbai on 1st May 2010. I managed to reach there from Ahmedabad and became a part of this almost once in a lifetime experience! With me were my poor victims Pratima and Teamea, but I am sure they enjoyed it too. After all it's my duty to educate as many people as possible about the joy side of biking! ;)
Videos do not do any justice to the experience, but still I managed to shoot a part of his performance and compiled the video seen below. Apart from his BMW F800R, he also performed on a trials bike (seen in the very first part of video).


He performed in hyderabad today and will be performing in Bangalore and chennai and the schedule is:

Bengalooru: May 06 - Kanteerava Stadium 5 PM.
Chennai: May 07 - Besant Nabar Beach 5.30 PM.

And yes, no tickets!

For those not so lucky, you can find his plenty of videos on youtube. You can also search Julien Dupont videos on youtube too! They are amazing, beyond imagination.... Probably my next post will be my favorite video of Julien Dupont.

Enjoy!

:)

3 comments:

Siddhartha Joshi said...

absolutely awesome man!!!

Satish said...

simply cooool !!!!

Siddhartha Joshi said...

hey saw this on pavan's blog today :)

http://pavanmisra.wordpress.com/2010/05/07/chris-pfeiffer-in-bangalore/