Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I Dream 1:1

Honda CRF 450.... latest addition to my collection, (i would not like to mention actually, but just to be honest, my collection refers to scale models as of now!!! :( , except for my baby yamaha FZ).
Anyway, the point is, these scale models of bikes are actually scale models of my dreams!. One day, I dream, to own them 1:1 ! These are reminders, or may be the image board for the future plans. Most of these miniature bikes are actually gifted by me to myself. So there are something I really want to own, I know my collection of scaled dreams is not complete yet, and i will keep adding my dreams to this collection as and when I get the clearer images of them! I am really happy to get this Honda CRF 450 as gift from sid not because it's some bike, but more because it's something I was thinking of for quite some time, but couldn't find a good one!
Thank you sid.
I promise to give you a ride on one of my dream bikes, when it becomes 1:1.
:)
(P.S. I couldn't resisit myself from sticking doctor Rossi's number 46 on this bike! Sorry Honda!!!)

2 comments:

Siddhartha Joshi said...

hahahaha...am sure honda would be upset!

and yes i would love to ride a few of ur babes (heavy pun intended)! and make it happen soon man :)

amen!

bhavin said...

@sid: saale kamine... ghar basa nahi ki lootere aa gaye...