Saturday, October 11, 2008

keep walking....

I left for a long walk in the evening...
on a bridge... and it connected me to the other better world...
near a lake... and it did offer green (if not red) carpet for me to walk...
I kept walking...
I walked in the market... and it offered a lot of 'life' to me...
so I kept walking further,
happened to pass by a temple, and it offered me a mind full of peace...
And then there happened to be a long barren patch ahead me...
I stopped, felt depressed and lost...
thinking, this barren land had just nothing to offer me, neither any fuel for my walk!
And then it said, "this is the only part of your walk when you can't afford to stop!"
Keep walking....

3 comments:

Siddhartha Joshi said...

this is an old post...interesting to revisit some of the old posts at times.

and yes, i guess u still walking...

bhavin said...

hmmm...
it's interesting...
to know that m still walking....

Siddhartha Joshi said...

its such an interpretation. but walking is good - signifies movement, something not stagnant.