Thursday, September 18, 2008

one of the nights at NID

2 O' clock in night. I received an sms. I was not really surprised by that, neither I was fast asleep. It was from my best friend saying "come to girls' hostel gate". I got a little worried about her. I couldn't guess what it can be so that she had to call me there instead of just calling me on phone! Anyway, i started walking towards girls' hostel still trying to guess what it can be.
And I saw her standing there, with a travelling bag beside her. Is she planning to run away? She smiled at me puzzling me even more! Am I also supposed to run away or what? But she had a boyfriend, and people generally run away from home, not hostel! Or is it that she just wanted to say bye to me before leaving! And why was she carrying such a small bag then? Am I supposed to take care of her other stuff while she settles down somewhere? But where? I was just few steps away from her and my every step made her smile wider and me more puzzled.
"this is worth 1500 no bhavin?" pointing towards the bag she asked me.Ohhhhh!!!! Now I got it!!! So all this was just for me to confirm that the money she spent today is justified and so she could sleep peacefully!!! I looked at bag, it was quite good looking and nice quality, but much smaller than I got for lesser price (as we already had discussed in the day! I just talked about all the positive things and confirmed that it was actualy worth 1500.
I am sure all that gave her a sound sleep that night, but I just couldn't sleep!!! I was laughing whole night... It was for a bag!!! I don't know why it got recalled today after more than one year, but I am still laughing...
:)

2 comments:

Neeru's Corner said...

Hehehhe....these small small things are precious which make people actually laugh and that is the secret to live life...

Nice write up dude :)

teamea said...

haha... cute.