Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Superman in I Hate Luv Stories

I had some minimal expectations from this movie called 'I hate Luv Stories'. Even they were not fulfilled by movie (and even Sonam Kapoor). The peppy title track! Mannnn they had to keep shaking the camera so much because none of the 'actors' could move considerably beyond their normal erect posture, even to this energetic dance number!
Anyways, so I think I should talk about some better thing in the movie. And that is the 'Forget Superman Try Me' tee shirt designed by our own Neil Dantas. :) I liked many of the tee shirts Imran modelled for (Ok he acted also), and it was nice to notice this particular one. It will be better if you spent more time visiting his own website here, instead of reading this post! His work is simple and different. I like it. He deserves some publicity. Enjoy.

P.S. the movie is not so bad, some say. Sonam Kapoor may keep you watching (movie) for most of the time!
;)

5 comments:

Siddhartha Joshi said...

hmmm...i too thought of writing a review on the movie, but had nothing to say :(

anyway as usual i can add on a bit on ur review. the movie is peppy, but still somehow bland. a good looking cast doesn't necessarily mean a great movie, but this one is passable. the last scene at the movie premiere is class apart :D

and sonam is, of course, an eye candy. her loooog legs and loooog hands keep you glued to the screen. i dozed off for a while, but the music kept me awake. wish the second half was much much shorter, meaningful and with less songs.

as for the t-shirt, this is the only one i remember from the movie :D

bhavin said...

hahaha...
u actually talked about the movie! This should be the post and my post should be comment!
Agree with u on most part, but I liked the music also!
And I guess u remember '50% single' t-shirt also!

Siddhartha Joshi said...

oh yes....i do remember that tee as well :) and yes the title track is nice...

Janaki Sincro Mulay said...

I agree with u Bhavin...d T shirt is the only hing to talk about in the film.n maybe the punchlines here and there....

I too did not have any expectations from the film, but somehow ended up enjoying myself, maybe all credit goes to some interesting company I had ;-), otherwise this is a nonsense film!

Both of them can't act, d fatty friend of Imran's was gud!

Neeru's Corner said...

The t-shirt comments were funny...:)