Friday, July 02, 2010

Pure Italian

If you are from the world where JLo stands for Jorge Lorenzo, this is a big news for you!
Valentino Rossi shifting to Ducati from the next MotoGP season!
The news that every Italian was waiting for, for many years! It seems finally their dream is coming true. Finally.... Italian flag and the Italian rider on the Italian bike.
Finally.... no confusion being Ducati fan and being Rossi fan.
Ducati Desmosedici and Valentino Rossi... what a combination!
Finally, it will be Red + Yellow... ( do I mean orange? ;) )
I am waiting for official news and next season!
(somehow I still continue to like yamaha also... at least untill I afford a Ducati)

3 comments:

M said...

I like the post title, i might want to write something on this too..

bhavin said...

I knew it!
;)

Fräulein N. Phos Mousou said...

great news!

Oh, how I wish I had a Ducati~~