Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Inception

Cobb: Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.
*
Mal: I'll tell you a riddle. You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you don't know for sure. But it doesn't matter. How can it not matter to you where the train will take you?
Cobb: Because you'll be together.
*
Mal: You keep telling yourself what you know. But what do you believe? What do you feel?
*
Mal: Do you know what it is to be a lover? Half of a whole?
*
Cobb: Look at you. You're just a shade, a shade of my real wife. How could I capture all your beauty, your complexity, your perfection, your imperfection, in a dream? Yes, you're the best that I can do. But, I'm sorry, you're just not good enough.
*
Ariadne: Why is it so important to dream?
Cobb: Because, in my dreams we are together.

3 comments:

Siddhartha Joshi said...

aha...the last one stays :)

Janaki Sincro Mulay said...

God! What a movie!
Or should I say....Oh Christopher Nolan! What a movie!!

Siddhartha Joshi said...

see this...

http://www.cinematical.com/2010/07/19/dissecting-inception-six-interpretations-and-five-plot-holes/