Tuesday, January 26, 2010

aman ki asha

(clic to enlarge, preferably in new window)
I have always liked campaigns by Times of India, and this one seems to be the most interesting and biggest of them all. I liked the idea on the very first day of its release (or launch). I, or actually, most of us have always appreciated and enjoyed pakistani music and singers. So why not do it in a more open and positive way? Isn't it great to accept and acknowledge what is undoubtedly good about someone, be it a country mostly looked upon as an enemy? Art follows no rules, it knows no limits, it reaches hearts and hearts know no LOCs. The way these intangible aspects are put on paper by TOI, is just amazing and convincing, from the very first print saying 'LOVE PAKISTAN'.
And this matrimonial ad above, just made me appreciate the efforts and detailing gone into executing this campaign. I am not aware about Lead India outcome but Teach India campaign has very clearly positive responses and outcomes. 'aman ki asha' also shows a similar promise. And like some projects/ campaigns, the cause and execution is so nice that you are actuclly not bothered so much about the outcome! Good going TOI. Though I missed one performance in Ahmedabad, I would make sure I don't miss any such rare opportunity in future, rather I hope such opportunities will not be 'rare' anymore!
:)

2 comments:

Nidhi Dang said...

u missed tht concert???? silly i thought u guys wud hav gne 4 sure....

Siddhartha Joshi said...

yes its sad that we missed the concert, hopefully we wont repeat such disasters again :)

and yes the matrimonials are damn interesting too :)